The Implementation Lead of our WMS (Blue Yonder) implementation is responsible for delivery of a successful WMS instance that aligns to the operational goals and customer SLAs for warehouse implementations. This role acts as the primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the project and supports the change management process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the project team to deliver a system implementation within a new or existing warehouse environment
- Coordinate work with Project Manager and other stakeholders in implementations
- Evaluate current and/or intended warehouse environments, identify fit to standard solutions, understand change activities, and contribute to risk assessment and mitigation
- Act as a SME for the Operations Team and provide hands-on training as necessary
- Drive accountability of the project execution and delivery of successful operations based on warehouse KPIs and customer SLAs
- Execute system configuration, implementation, and testing activities within the scope of a project
- Act as a change agent and assist operational teams with the transition from as-is / to-be processes and systems.
- Function as a subject matter expert and drive the alignment of system functionality to desired processes and outcomes with the project team
- Evaluate system and operational performance to identify issues or opportunities for improvement, and collaborate on solution development or resolution
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders with professionalism and the ability to connect system functionality to business processes
- Additional job duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work
- 4 years of experience leading WMS Implementations, warehouse operations focused continual improvement, or other relevant experience
- Analytical skills and experience identifying potential issues and developing contingency plans
- Capable of being a strong team member while able to manage your own priorities
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, including driving and/or flying
- 5+ years of warehouse operations experience
- Experience delivering on-the-job coaching to warehouse staff as it relates to process and systems
- Bring a focus on driving teams to deliver results while acting with integrity
This job requires the ability to:
- Stand and walk in a warehouse environment that is not climate-controlled for hours at a time
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends when traveling
Pay, Benefits and More:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), Life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO and MORE!
- Growing company with a performance record that continues to climb!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in Talent Acquisition with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunities for advancement!
CJ Logistics America About Statement:
CJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air, sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change. With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics America is responsible for the North America region, specializing in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage, consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire and automotive.
CJ Logistics America is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military statue, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additionally, CJ Logistics America participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.