Provide human resource leadership to the operational leaders and employees to accomplish the operational goals of the facility. Establish a culture of positive employee relations where all managers and employees are engaged in the success of the business. Responsible for ensuring all policies, processes, and federal, state, and local regulations are adhered to consistently. Provide human resource leadership to field teams when rolling out company wide initiatives and new policies and processes.
- Operations Management Lead the human resource effort to ensure all polices, processes and regulations are adhered to in a consistent and timely manner. Responsible for staffing, on-boarding and retaining top talent to execute and achieve business goals.
- People Leadership
Partners with senior HR leader and operational team to develop a culture of positive employee relations and engagement. Responsible for providing training, coaching, and counseling to develop a strong team and improve retention. Partners with senior HR on employee issues and/or complaints to ensure all concerns are investigated thoroughly, documented properly and resolved in a timely manner.
- Information & System Management
Maintain a thorough knowledge of the HR systems and operational systems as it relates to human resources. Responsible for utilizing the systems to accomplish the goals of the business ensuring accurate data is submitted in a timely manner. Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality when utilizing the data. Provide information to the appropriate stakeholders to support the success of the operation.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 4 to 6 years in human resource management role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reports to Senior HR Manager
- Vice President, Group General Manager and/or General Manager
- Logistics Managers
- Corporate HR Team
- Payroll Team
- Hourly Employees
- Staffing Agency Representatives
CJ Logistics Competencies:
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
CJ Logistics America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth.