First Sumiden Circuits, Inc. (FSCI) is the only Full capability Flexible Printed Circuits manufacturing company in the Philippines. FSCI started as a joint venture among Sumitomo Electric Industries, Inc. (SEI, with 51%), First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPHC, with 40%), and Sumitomo Corporation (SC, with 9%). Located at the Light Industry and Science Park (LISP) in Cabuyao, Laguna, FSCI started operation in September 1996. Effective December 16, 2011 , FSCI became 100 % owned by SEI, a Japanese Company.
Imbued with a culture of excellence and discipline developed from the influences of the Lopez and Sumitomo groups, FSCI is an IMS (Integrated Management System) certified company and a recipient of various awards such as the 2009 Glorious Excellent Company in the Sumitomo Electric Group, Philippine Quality Award (Proficiency In Quality Management in 2004, Mastery in Quality Management in 2006).
We continue to expand our operations in the Philippines with continuous influx of new technologies
- Graduate of any 4 years in college
- With at least 1 year experience in as Buyer
- Knowledgeable in FPC manufacturing processes.
- Keen to detail, work with minimum supervision, with high analytical and critical thinking
- Examines departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of provided information necessary for the buying procedure.
- Purchasing Buyer process all PR’s to PO in a timely manner and provides a copy to the vendor through fax and e-mails. An order confirmation/ acceptance is being required to the vendor.
- Duly orders the materials, spareparts, goods, supplies and services from the right source after competitive price is secured.
- Determines all possible suppliers of materials and office supplies based on company’s requirements and specifications provided by the requisitioning group.
- Recommends to the department concerned possible substitutes for available or unavailable materials, and supplies and continuously source the best supplier which can best serve the company’s minimum requirements geared towards developing a long term business partnership.
- Acts as liaison between the vendor and the company’s internal users by gathering information such as technical details, prevailing market conditions and latest innovations for items to be purchased. Coordinates any after-sales activities that may be necessary.
- Writes and sends bid invitations, or request for proposals, receives and analyzes bids, quotes, proposals and award to reliable bidders with the lowest price in conformity with the company’s procurement specifications.
- Forwards to IMPEX shipping documents (e.g. Bill of Lading/ AWB, Invoice and Packing List) for processing and clearance of goods in Custom.
- Negotiates prices, lead time, payment currencies and terms that are most advantageous to the company without putting suppliers in an unfair situation