Software Cybersecurity Analyst
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Cyber Security Analyst. The selected candidate will work within the Air Force Mission Planning Community to conduct overarching analysis for Fortify, Web Inspect, CAST, SonarQube and/or other source code quality assessment tool results to identify common vulnerabilities and coding practices best addressed sooner-than-later including recommendations for developer’s coding remediation actions relative to desktop and Web services development
- Analyze developer delivered source code and provide reports to enterprise on the suitability of the software
- Learn and master software analysis tools
- Contribute to source code remediation review discussions with third-party Mission Planning developer teams for determining best methods for permanently eliminating recurring vulnerabilities
- Identify and promote software performance optimization, and effective utilization of .Net Core and Java-based coding best practices to mutually achieve software assurance and performance objectives
- Contribute to source code scanning process configuration and optimization processes
- Contribute to cyber architecture plans and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Increment planning activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or equivalent 3 or more years developing and building software
- Development background with C#, C++, Java, JScript
- Familiarity with the software build process, multiple projects and solutions; MSBUILD etc.
- Experience with Fortify, CAST, Twistlock and other static and dynamic source code analysis
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.