Technical ELINT (TechELINT) Analyst
SRC, Inc. is seeking a TechELINT analyst to support a Department of the Army customer in the Charlottesville, VA area. Become a member of a highly accomplished TechELINT team providing direct support to U.S. and Allied warfighters. Perform interpretive pulse-level and P-Cubed analysis in support of 5th generation weapons systems and cutting edge modelling and simulation efforts. If you have ELINT collection or analysis experience and are searching for a challenging and rewarding career, this could be the opportunity for you.
What You'll Do
- Perform TechELINT analysis on complex waveforms associated with a wide range of radar systems
- Produce serialized ELINT reports documenting analysis findings
- Work directly with electronic warfare engineers to incorporate observed waveform behavior into next generation, simulatable EWIR models
- Brief the government customer on analysis findings and provided technically sound recommendations to optimize the fidelity and veracity of the EWIR models
- Work multiple systems concurrently and respond to a wide range of quick turnaround requests for information
What You'll Bring
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance required
- Education: High school diploma and 7+ years of experience performing TechELINT analysis OR Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years TechELINT analysis experience; any equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience
- Intermediate level proficiency in MARTES, ESP, Aspen, or Willow analysis software
- Intermediate level proficiency in GALE 5 or MIST
- Verifiable authorship of TechELINT reporting, to include ELT, GAR, SAR, CSIL, or IROD formats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of NCS courses SIGE-2810 and SIGE-3810, or the demonstration of equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of VAQUERO, Event Warehouse, CED, and IM&S
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: