Sr. Test Engineer
SRCTec, LLC is currently Senior Test Engineer that will work in a team environment to design and develop test solution for cutting edge electronics, including, software defined radios and radar systems. Test solutions to be designed and developed include manual test sets through fully automate test equipment. Additional responsibilities supporting the manufacturing team and working with product design team to ensure testability of new products.
What You'll Do
- Solving problems to improve test operations in manufacturing
- Write SW to automate Hardware Test
- Maintain Test Stations
- Determining root cause of test failures
- Realizing test improvements through implementation and validation of test hardware/software changes
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field with ten or more (10+) years’ experience or a Masters and six or more (6+) years' of experience
- Software development experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- A data driven decision-making mindset
- Understanding of test engineering principles
- Must comply with internal standards for SW/HW development task
Ways to Stand Out – Preferred Requirements:
- LabVIEW experience
- TestStand experience
- Python experience
- Experience with printed circuit card assemblies (PCAs)
- Database/SQL experience
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit research and development company that combines information, science, technology to deliver innovative, advanced defense solutions and products that are redefining possible®. Our commitment is to our employees, our customers, and our communities, not the bottom line. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and equitable workplace for all our employees. When you join our team, you’ll collaborate with more than 1,300 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $114,000 to $135,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: