SRC, Inc. is currently seeking Systems Engineers to support full-lifecycle execution of programs and internal investment work in our Research and Development Division. This position will be based out of our Syracuse, NY, Herndon, VA, Dayton, OH or San Antonio, TX offices.
What You'll Do
- Develop trade studies, system architectures, innovative algorithms, system requirements, and design specifications
- Decompose system level designs to provide design direction to software, firmware, hardware, and test engineers
- Interact with stakeholders both internal and external to the organization to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform system simulations, modeling, and data analysis (via MATLAB and/or Python)
- Support integration of new designs, including field demonstration at customer events
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, physics, or a relevant degree
- At least three years of experience in systems engineering, data analysis or digital signal processing
- Strong technical written and oral communications, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some travel required (10%) to provide support for field tests, demonstrations and customer meetings
- Must be U.S. citizen
- Experience in the design and development of complex radar, communication, and/or electronic warfare systems, including system-of-systems
- Experience working on a diverse mix of program types, from early research and development through full product development efforts
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience working in the defense industry
- Experience working with a geographically diverse engineering team
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $82,000 to $104,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: