SRC, Inc. is looking for a PCB designer and librarian. The successful candidate will work with engineering, quality, procurement, and manufacturing, providing support for new and existing radar and electronic warfare system designs. This will be achieved via PCB layout, schematic symbol, and artwork library management.
What You'll Do
- Work with engineering, quality, procurement, and manufacturing leadership to establish component engineering processes and associated training at SRC
- Design PCB layout for highly integrated and complex circuit cards
- Create/review schematic symbols and layout decals/parts for components used in all phases of design maturity (development, product support, parts obsolescence)
- Work with the Mentor Graphics tools suite library and its integration with SRC tools
- Participate in schematic design reviews
- Lead artwork design reviews
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation
What You'll Bring
- Associates degree in an electrical discipline with 6+ years of related experience OR High School Diploma and 10+ years of related experience OR any equivalent combination of education, training, experience (either military or civilian).
- Demonstrate aptitude for communication, collaboration, and cooperation with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with Mentor Graphics PADS layout and schematic capture tools
- Experience with Altium or similar schematic capture and board layout tools is desired
- Must be U.S. citizen
What Sets SRC, Inc. Apart?
SRC, Inc., a not-for-profit research and development company, combines information, science, technology and ingenuity to solve “impossible” problems in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Across our family of companies, we apply bright minds, fresh thinking and relentless determination to deliver innovative products and services that are redefining possible®. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of something truly meaningful — helping to keep America and its allies safe and strong. You’ll collaborate with more than 1,400 engineers, scientists and professionals — with 20 percent of those employees having served in the military — in a highly innovative, inclusive and equitable work environment. You’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes four or more weeks of paid time off to start, 10 percent employer contribution toward retirement, and 100 percent tuition support.
Total compensation for this role is market competitive. The anticipated salary range for this position based out of Syracuse, NY is estimated at $71,000 to $90,000 annually. The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s experience, skills, and abilities, geographic location as well as other business and organizational needs. SRC offers competitive benefit options, for more details please visit our website.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC: