Applications Administrator (Remote)
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an Applications Administrator. The selected candidate will manage and support critical business applications to ensure good performance and alignment with business goals. As this is a hybrid role, the candidate will also have opportunities to assimilate and support data/analytics tools and methods and to engage in light development work in support of applications and business procedures. The role is highly technical, but also involves daily interaction with internal customers to ensure needs are being met while educating on internal software products and capabilities.
This position is eligible for full remote or hybrid (office/remote) work arrangements.
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to diagnose and resolve issues or determine hardware, software or system functional requirements
- Perform installation, configuration, administration, patching/upgrades and tuning of software applications
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance on software application-related issues
- Coordinate with customers on technical issues, upgrades, licensing and maintenance renewals
- Liaison with software vendors for technical support, patching and upgrades
- Develop relationships with employees to better understand their processes and business needs
- Partner with IT team members to ensure solid redundancy, recoverability and documentation exist for all critical business systems
- Analyze and understand application data, relationships and integration points to support customers in development of analytics and reporting tools
- Design, develop, document, analyze, test and modify business applications based on and related to user requirements and system design specifications
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical specialty
- Experience: Three to five (3-5) years of experience successfully supporting business applications, to include end user support, administration, maintenance and upgrades
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered
- Initiative, grace under pressure and the ability to persist in the face of ambiguity are critical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Robust analytical and troubleshooting skills are essential
- Experience with core Microsoft technologies; proficiency with Power Automate, PowerShell and/or Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience supporting and administering SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Deltek (or other financial/manufacturing solutions)
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.