Security Control Assessor (SCA) - Level 4
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a security control assessor (SCA), Level 4. This is a senior-level security role based in Springfield, VA.
- Provide information security assessment and authorization (A&A) support throughout the customer’s program’s lifecycle to contractor and government facilities processing the customer’s information
- Bachelor's degree in a technical specialty such computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science and at least 5 years relevant experience
- DoD Directive 8140.01 IAM Level 3 Certification required
- Knowledge of and experience with ICD 503, NIST 800 series and the Government’s certification and accreditation process
- Practical experience performing information systems assessment and authorization (A&A) as defined in applicable ICDs and guidance
- Technical understanding of information technology systems, software, and networks
- Practical experience utilizing risk management strategies for information technology solutions
- Knowledge of information technology concepts used in the evaluation of security performance and integrity of state-of-the-art applications, communications systems, hardware, software, satellite control systems, and information processing systems
- Experience working with a mixed skill level team to ensure that appropriate knowledge and skill transfer occurs
- Ability to simultaneously manage and track multiple large-scale systems or programs involved in the A&A process
- Experience developing and implementing security-related directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management
- In-depth technical understanding of information technology systems, software, and networks
- Effective technical report and general correspondence writing ability
Security Clearance Requirement
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current CI polygraph are required.
Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.