SRC, Inc. is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer.
- Provide system engineering evaluations of system architectures to verify implementation of security controls
- Security Evaluation of hardware and software for suitability for use in the AF ISR enterprise
- Evaluation of system changes to determine impact to system security and authorization status
- Evaluate System security test plans for completeness to assess security controls
- Provide engineering analysis of RMF artifacts to enable risk decisions
- Provide documentation, reports, evaluations, technical papers, architecture recommendations and technical information to support risk decisions by AF ISR designated authorizing officials
- Responsible for providing security engineering support to the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Community, focusing on Big Safari Mission Systems.
- Review system baseline change requests to determine security impact and provide recommendations for approval or rejection to Delegated Authorizing Officials
- Help Conduct Preliminary Design Reviews and Critical Design Reviews of system security plans and system architecture to verify secure configurations
- Perform engineering analysis of Xacta artifacts to assist DAOs in making risk decisions
- Assist in hardware and software evaluations to determine risk associated with AF ISR system implementations
- Provide AF IC cybersecurity policies and guidance to system developers and security managers
- Evaluate security test plans to ensure a comprehensive security control assessment
- Attend various conferences, site visits, and assessments to provide security guidance to system owners, managers, and developers
- Provide evaluations, architecture recommendations and technical guidance to support DAO’s ATO decisions
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience: 12+ years
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Security +
- certifications desired
- Systems engineering experience and understanding of DOD acquisition program office responsibilities
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.