International Trade Compliance Analyst
SRC is currently seeking an international trade compliance (ITC) analyst to work in our ITC department. This person will assist the international trade compliance manager with all aspects of the company’s export and import compliance programs. Candidate must have a working knowledge of the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Responsible for the preparation, implementation and administration of export/import license applications, agreements, and exemption/exception usage to support program execution and business opportunities
- Provide policy direction, advice and guidance for export and import activities within assigned technology areas
- Track status of export authorization requests through government channels
- Support programs with the preparation of export paperwork for shipments of hardware or technical data
- Provide training and guidance to ensure compliance with terms and conditions of approved export authorizations
- Support auditing, reporting, recordkeeping, monitoring and screening activities
- Support investigations and due diligence for any required disclosures
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years’ experience in Export licensing and/or compliance government-related industry
- Export control background and familiarity with the ITAR, EAR and other US Government regulations including the drafting of export license requests
- Experience with international contracts and US Government/DoD contracting related to export/import compliance matters is a plus
- Candidate needs to work independently in a high-pressure environment while simultaneously handling multiple assignments to meet priorities and deadlines
- Requires a high degree of oral/written communication skills and the ability to research, interpret and apply complex government regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), changes due to Export Control Reform (ECR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential.
- Familiarity with trade management systems such as OCR EASE Global trade management software preferred but not required
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.Learn more about SRC:
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.