SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a software developer for our San Antonio, Texas office. The selected individual would need to specialize in web-based technologies and provide technical leadership, hands-on software development, and lifecycle support.
• Responsible for collaborating on the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of multiple software development projects.
• Participate in design activities related to the software development process, particularly from a requirements-driven perspective.
• Assess level of effort for tasks and projects when needed.
• Report status of technical work and project progress in an Agile development environment.
• Work independently and collaboratively in a geographically spread team.
• Plan and conduct software tests and demos.
• Understand key business processes and stakeholder needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related degree
• Minimum three (3) years of applied knowledge and experience as a software developer on web-based projects
• Developer experience with troubleshooting web technologies in production environments
• Developer experience in several of the following technologies preferred:
• Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, SQL, JDBC, Java web-service ( SOAP or RESTful )
• Java, Java Persistence, Java script, XML, HTML, CSS
• Experience debugging web UIs using FireBug, Chrome development tools, etc.
• Web server experience ( Ex. NodeJS / IIS / GlassFish)
• Knowledge and experience with relational databases including PostgreSQL and Oracle
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.