Senior Firmware Engineer (Onsite or Remote)
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated senior firmware engineer to design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more. If learning about and applying a variety of technologies in new and innovative ways sounds exciting, then this opportunity could be your perfect career!
SRC wants to provide a rewarding career that’s much more than just “a job.” From day one, you’ll receive technical guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals in the firmware engineering field that will help you move your career forward. You’ll be surrounded by a team of enthusiastic engineers who share a passion for spreading knowledge and collaborating on meaningful and diverse projects.
- Design firmware for field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)
- Program microcontrollers in C/C++
- Use scripting languages such as Python to automate tasks
- Design and testing of custom high-speed circuit boards
- Analyze collected data in software tools such as MATLAB
- Participate in team-based environments for large systems
- Perform integration and testing of new designs
- Provide engineering support for production programs
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering or related degree with ten (10) or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with FPGAs and/or microcontrollers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills in daily activities
- 10 percent travel may be required
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.