Integration and Test Engineer
SRC, Inc. is actively seeking an Integration and Test engineer to work out of their corporate headquarters office in Syracuse, NY. As an Integration and Test engineer, you will work to advance software and system testing efforts utilizing manual and automated test techniques. As a member of the integration and test team, you would play an integral role in a growing, yet flourishing team responsible for supporting the intelligence and defense communities.
Being an employee of SRC, you would be part of a company at the cutting edge of intelligence, defense, and environmental technology development with the design of cognitive big-data analytics, counterfire radars for troop protection, and environmental protection process and tool improvements. Most importantly, you would have the opportunity to explore engineering in a not-for-profit corporate environment that fosters creativity and encourages personal and professional growth while contributing to the environment and national defense.
- Work collaboratively with on-site and distributed cross-discipline project teams to support the development of new software products
- Support the development and execution of automated unit, integration, and regression tests for complex EW analysis software
- Support the development and execution of manual integration and regression tests where appropriate
- Perform verification and validation of advanced EW software applications in both factory and field environments
- Conduct on-site and off-site formal customer testing
- Perform data analysis, support trade studies, and prepare test briefings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or related fields
- Three to five (3-5) years of relevant experience
- Experience with systems integration, test plans, and test procedures
- Applied knowledge and experience with Python, Groovy or other scripting languages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Ability to clearly communicate abstract concepts to team members verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills
- Experience with test automation software (such as Selenium, GEB or Jest)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with radar or EW concepts
- Understanding of radar, antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing and radar requirements analysis
- Exposure to Agile software development concepts and tools (such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT)
President Biden’s Executive Order 14042, requires Federal contractors and subcontractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 4, 2022. This requirement applies to all SRC, Inc. and SRCTec, LLC employees and its subcontractors.