PM Warehouse Associate
- Complies with all existing safety and materials handling policies and procedures.
- Assist with pick, wrap, strap and labeling for shipping and receiving of materials and supplies.
- Places stock into inventory locations in a timely manner.
- Organizes warehouse storage areas as instructed and applies 5S tools to maintain Warehouse Housekeeping Standards.
- Moves raw materials & supplies to production areas as required.
- Ensures inventory transactions and material receipts are done in an accurate, timely manner.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Participation in the Annual Physical Count Event required.
- Perform other projects and tasks as assigned by manager or senior members of the warehouse team.
The role incumbent will demonstrate the relevant talents for the role and will display the virtues aligned to our principles:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Follows safety rules and keeps work area in clean and orderly manner (5S)
- Math Skills
- Computer literate
- Using Forklifts to remove materials in and out of storage rack systems.
- Able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Provide flexibility when required, willing to work on weekends / available shift.
- Introductory experience working in a Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution or Goods Movement environment.
- SAP/ERP experience
- Experience in chemical, adhesive and/or healthcare materials movement, storage, and shipping.
- Thrive in a change-filled stretching yet supporting environment where responsibility is offered and encouraged
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Warehouse work environment. Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Types of Machines Equipment, Raw materials & Software used in the various function
- Forklift, Computer Terminals, RF guns, Related ERP System, Strapping device, Utility knives, Shrink wrapping machine, Handheld packaging tape dispensers, Tape measures, Scales, Pallet Jacks, Hand trucks, Scissor lifts, wire cutters, air hoses, Pneumatic staple gun, Drum grabbing attachments and any other equipment necessary to perform the functions in a safe manner.
NOTE: This role should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents will be required to perform other related functions as assigned
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]