At Mativ, we find the possible in the impossible.
Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
Every day, our papers, films, nets and nonwovens are used in the medical, filtration, transportation and a variety of other markets globally. While we may be a global powerhouse, we are still a “human-sized” enterprise, dedicated to offering rewarding opportunities with room to grow for all of our employees. You can learn more about us at www.mativ.com
Efficiently and safely perform the duties of extrusion line machine operation including
set up, start up, trouble shooting and continuous operation of extrusion line
What you will do:
- Set up:
- Read and understand schedule, BOM, SOC.
- Be able to perform all functions of the set up including:
- Select proper tooling
- Install Tooling
- Insure correct resin
- Start up:
- Position all controls to SOC.
- Activate Extruder and miscellaneous drives
- Test initial product
- Make necessary adjustments
- Verify product is in spec
- Run Production:
- Package product in accordance with packaging instructions
- Troubleshoot the process
- Perform QC test per SOC
- Store finished product per instructions
- Validate Process is in Control
- Correctly Enters Data in Data Collection
- Clean and return to stock all used tooling
- Adhere to Food Safety Regulations as applicable
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certified preferred
- Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers, rulers.
- Read & understand Metric & English (US Customary) measuring system
- Able to read ruler measurement to nearest ¼”
- Able to convert measurements from one system to another
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Read and comprehend English
We offer great BENEFITS and PERKS to help jump start your career:
Paid Time Off
Quarterly Incentive Plan
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Competitive biweekly pay with the opportunity to advance
Retirement Plan with company match options
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position. All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States permanently.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].