Human Resources Intern
Summer Intern Program: May 20, 2024 – August 9, 2024
Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
Mativ is currently searching for a Human Resources Intern to join the team for Summer 2024. This intern position is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of an HRBP role within a dynamic business unit, gain experience within unionized and non-unionized plants, and support recruiting efforts for the assigned sites. We are looking for a driven intern to support the HR leaders within the Industrial’s business unit.
The Mativ Summer Internship Program is scheduled to start on May 20, 2024 – August 9, 2024. Our paid internship offers a well-rounded experience including: meaningful work, dedicated intern manager, community service, professional development and more.
- Support recruiting efforts primarily with hourly candidates at all sites within the BU
- Set up interviews and manage the scheduling of all candidates
- Work closely with the Industrial’s HR Business Partners to support the onboarding process
- Assist HRBP with employee training and scheduling
- Develop job descriptions as needed
- Post requisitions for approval within Company’s ATS
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum GPA-3.0.
- Internship or work experience preferred.
- A team player with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and technical skills
- Proven record of demonstrating the following:
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to balance multiple assignments at once
- Desire to make a strong contribution in a continuous learning environment, while enhancing their readiness for a full-time career
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].