PM Quality Control Inspector
The PM Quality Inspector shift is 6pm to 6am, Monday to Thursday, and includes a 10% PM shift differential.
- Performs inspection and testing of products according to specifications.
- Verifies equipment calibration is current for production and testing equipment.
- Conducts product and machine audits.
- Consults manufacturing on quality issues in Converting and Coating operations.
- Records, charts and analyses test data for comparison purposes.
- Types of tests include, but are not limited to peel and adhesion to release.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient of Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of ISO standards (e.g. ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).
- Must be able to evaluate quality based on the use and interpretation of product/process specifications.
- Communicates and provides appropriate quality system alerts/documentation to manufacturing when product is determined to be nonconforming.
DESIRABLE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control.
- 2 years’ experience in medical device or industrial manufacturing.
- Associates degree in chemistry, physical sciences, or tech field. Relevant job experience may be considered in place of a 2-year degree.
- Able to collaborate and work well with others.
- Seasonally exposed to hot and/or humid conditions
- Noise levels that require hearing protection
- Long periods of standing
- Lifting of up to 40 Lbs. throughout the day
- Frequent walking/carrying
This description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].