Senior Vice President, Marketing and Brand
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Senior Vice President, Marketing and Brand
Location: Treehouse (30 W. Monroe, Chicago IL)
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Role Description & Responsibilities
The SVP, Marketing and Brand reports to the Chief Growth Officer and is a key leadership role on the Growth team responsible for brand and field marketing strategy and execution, including in center branding, field marketing and brand campaigns, reputation management, content and recruitment marketing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Marketing and Brand Strategy
- Own the development of the field marketing strategy and budget, identifying opportunities to improve ROI and ensuring a comprehensive approach across all marketing and growth channels
- Evolve the Brand Strategy - creative & messaging platforms to deliver the business targets at a segment level. Play a lead role in shaping the future brand vision and crafting the brand migration path to get there.
- Partner across the organization to drive consistency of the brand externally and internally. Specifically support how the organization internalizes and understands what the brand stands for.
- Work with external partners (e.g. plans / payers, JVs, etc.) to develop and execute against co-branded campaigns
- Explore and propose brand affiliations such as sponsorships, spokespeople and co-branding deals.
- Marketing and Brand Delivery
- Set up and enforce the standards to have consistent brand delivery across all marketing vehicles and stakeholder touchpoints
- Execute against a field marketing strategy to drive patient acquisition across central and field outreach team (i.e. local sales) channels
- Evolve Center/Clinic branding to drive consistency and help shape future brand experience in-center.
- Design and execute brand mass media strategies /campaigns to support awareness and acquisition pipeline objectives.
- Lead our Reputation Management strategy and work across teams and functions to execute.
- Partner with VP Digital to ensure consistent brand delivery in our online channels.
- Partner with HR on recruitment marketing and brand building strategies to support talent acquisition
- Knowledge Management, Content
- Partner with Public Relations and Marketing to establish a content management competency, roadmap, and supporting process.
- Own the creative asset development roadmap and manage the distribution plan of those assets.
- Support the medical/healthcare thought leadership agenda and publication process
What we are looking for:
This is a challenging role requiring strong leadership skills and innovative thinking. We are looking for people that have:
- 10+ years of marketing and/or brand strategy; creative team leadership experience required
- Undergraduate degree, Master’s preferred
- Experience setting strategy and executing a brand migration plan
- Demonstrated strength in process/project management and creative team management
- Heavy insight and analytics orientation
- Demonstrated creative and unconventional approaches to brand building and marketing campaign development / execution
- Retail or hospitality experience a plus - banking, restaurant chains, auto dealers, hotels, resorts, franchise models, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work across the organization - this role is highly collaborative across functions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor - player/coach
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
Radiating positive energy
Assuming good intentions
Creating an unmatched patient experience
Driving clinical excellence
Taking ownership and delivering results
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Headquarters (the “Treehouse”) located in the heart of Downtown, close to many public transit options and great restaurants
- Competitive benefits; including paid vacation/sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.