Sr. Associate, Recruiting Marketing
The Senior Associate, Recruitment Marketing position will help fuel the recruitment efforts that support our aggressive expansion agenda. The primary responsibility for the role is to run and continuously improve the marketing plan that supports recruitment efforts for our center team roles.
This role will report to the VP, Talent Acquisition with a dotted line to the SVP, Provider Services and have a close relationship with Brand Marketing.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Provider Services to understand efficiency and effectiveness challenges of the current recruiting funnel, offer and implement recruitment marketing solutions to improve candidate flow and quality.
- Develop and execute a social content calendar to support recruiting priorities and objectives, primarily leveraging LinkedIn.
- Support development and distribution of talent specific collateral and content.
- Project Manage campaign-specific initiatives related to resident recruiting, fellowship recruiting, and larger provider engagement efforts.
- Refresh marketing materials and “collateral” for conferences, recruiting events, residency presentations, etc.
- Support the development and execution of provider recruiting email campaigns.
- Project Manage campaign-specific initiatives related to high volume roles.
- Refresh marketing materials and “collateral” for recruiting events, target audiences, as defined by the position leader/recruiting, and the most effective channels.
- Support the development and execution of recruiting email campaigns.
- Project Manage campaign-specific initiatives related to new markets to support quality hires in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create a simple process for market entry that can be reapplied in all new markets.
- Project Manage HR section of the Oak Street Health website to keep current and consistent with latest recruiting materials and content.
- Project Manager of the OSH Glassdoor page and partner with Public Relations to drive Employer Branding initiatives.
- Establish regular reporting cadence across all channels/campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience, preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist/Associate for 2+ year(s), but candidates with previous working experience for 3-5 years in Recruiting, Human Resources, Business Development, Sales, Marketing or Advertising may also be considered.
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing.
- Experience with LinkedIn is required.
- Experience with Jobvite, Doximity is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare marketing and/or recruiting is preferred.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Team player and contributor to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Someone who represents Oak Street Health professionally and ethically and demonstrates good judgment in all activities.
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky.”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare, as well as:
- Collaborative and energetic culture
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
- Competitive benefits including paid vacation and sick time, generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers.