Float Family Medicine Physician
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be found in other practices, including:
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Beautiful centers focused around the community.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
What are we looking for?
Ideal candidates will be:
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”
What does being “Oaky” look like?
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and delivering results
- Being scrappy
Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers to apply.