Registered Nurses (RNs) are an important part of Oak Street Health’s success. High levels of flexibility, energy, attention to detail, and problem-solving are required to be successful. Oak Street Health Registered Nurses are expected to build relationships with patients, manage patient’s care plans, perform proactive phone and in-person outreach to patients based on their care needs, support Care Team decision-making, participate in weekly care team meetings, and generally coordinate all clinical and auxiliary services needed to provide a high-quality health care experience from Oak Street Health.
Oak Street Health takes a team-based approach to provide outstanding patient care. The OSH team is responsible for delivering excellent, high-touch, primary care, and coordinating the care of our patients throughout the healthcare delivery system.
For applicants in Rhode Island, the estimated range would be $89,600 - $107,600. However, note that there may be situations where an employee’s compensation is outside of this range.
Oak Street Health is hiring Registered Nurses at over 150 centers in 20 states. Apply today!
- Telephone support and triage for patients, scheduling problem visits or nurse visits when appropriate, offering symptom management, supporting refill requests and answering visit follow-up questions
- Provide patient education, particularly around chronic conditions; may occur in person, over the phone or in groups
- Monitoring and coordinating delivery of the care plan
- Forming relationships with patients and their caregivers to support prevention-focused care and ED/ hospital diversion where appropriate
- Provide direction to MAs to support delivery of procedures, telephonic support and patient instructions
- Conduct medication and testing authorizations,
- Deliver an exceptional patient experience through service, responsiveness and care
- May periodically perform home visits
- Other duties as assigned
RNs report to the Practice Manager.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for motivated, experienced Registered Nurses with:
- Current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- CPR Certification required
- EMR experience
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- A problem-solving orientation, accountability, and a flexible and positive attitude
- A supportive attitude toward our patient population of older adults
- 2 or more years of healthcare experience working as an RN, preferably in a primary care office or other outpatient setting
- Fluency in Spanish, Polish, Russian, or other languages spoken by people in the communities we serve (where necessary)
- US work authorization
- Someone who embodies being “Oaky”. What it means to be OAKY:
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and driving for results
- Being relentlessly determined
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street Health?
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive, and integrated care right in our patient’s communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that can’t be found in other clinical workplaces, including:
- The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company focused on changing the future of healthcare.
- Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision, and dental benefits
- Brand new, beautiful working environment
- Supportive and fun culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to learn more here: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion | Oak Street Health