Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Business Partner
myHR Partner is expanding in a big way! To support our growth, we have added a new HR Manager role!
How to apply:
- Please check out our current openings at: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/careers/at-myhr-partner/ and choose which job or jobs you are interested in and apply with your resume and cover letter. BUT DON’T STOP THERE!!! We are speeding up the process, see the next step….
- Click here https://hire.li/5c5e35f to conduct a video interview where you will have a chance to share more about you and why you feel you would qualify for our open jobs. This is a 7-question, one-way interview (don't worry, you have plenty of options to practice and rerecord if needed!)
What makes our role unique:
- We support many different companies, managing HR functions like we are part of their internal team.
- You will expand your HR knowledge through on-going education and work experiences.
- Variety is abundant as you work in many industries, cultures, and with companies throughout the US!
- We are an HR Outsourcing company- not a payroll/ benefits company, not a staffing service or PEO. You will be a W2, professional HR provider and conduct many HR functions; it’s a cool job.
- You will work in an environment where HR is valued! Our clients intentionally bring on and invest in HR and your input is what they invest in! (We love your input internally also!)
Cool facts you should know:
These are just some of the ways myHR Partner stands out from other HR jobs:
Flexible: Option to work on-site at our Allentown, PA office, or a combination work from home and at the office or to be remote. You will also occasionally visit clients at their locations.
Forward-Thinking: We offer a 40-hour workweek- we do not believe in overtime. Long hours do not support our strong company values. We are a small, ultra-modern company that takes a progressive approach to HR.
Fun: Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
Growth: We offer career-pathing for every level of staff!
Culture: We provide a work environment that gets you away from “the grind,” and into an environment where you will be energized by the impact you are making. We can’t help but brag about our press coverage: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
What you will do:
You will work in a team and independently. Your role is to be the main contact with our client companies. This includes performing hands-on, day-to-day HR for assigned clients throughout the US.
What the Job Looks Like:
You are supporting managers, employees with:
- Employee relations
- Management support
You will also perform training, hiring, payroll and benefits administration, compensation, leave, employee retention and a variety of HR project work. While you are performing hands-on work, the support of our specialists in the various HR areas will be here to support you as well as HR administrative support.
- Full-time hours are M-F 8:30 am-5 pm, although you have the option to flex your hours. No overtime!
- Option for part-time: 25-30 hours per week. Must be available 5 days a week, between 8:30 am-5 pm to take calls and respond to your client’s needs.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Experience: 5+ years of HR experience at an independent level.
- Education: Education: A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business (with a focus in HR), AND/OR a PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM- SCP certificate. This is an absolute requirement.
- Commitment to Learning: Willing to commit to continuous learning up to 20 hours per year paid by the company!
- Software Skills: Must be well versed in MS Office and various software as we are a cloud-based company
- Modern & Progressive HR Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends.
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base.
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- 40-hour workweek! Get your life back!
- Medical: paid for employee
- Telemedicine: paid for family
- Dental: paid for employee
- Vision: paid for employee
- Generous Paid time off
- Short-term disability: paid for employee
- Employee assistance program: paid for employee
- 401k with generous match
- Profit-Sharing: potential to be paid out quarterly
- Paid training: Up to 20 hours per year
- Fun Events: Tons of events all year long for internal staff and families
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations, our wheel of fortune prizes are just some of the ways we inject fun into our work!
- Decorating allowance to make your workspace special
- Opportunity for giving: varies year to year
- True Paid Time Off: Completely disconnect when you are off.
- 11 paid holidays
- Our made-up holiday: Winter Blues day
- Birthday day-off
- Growth opportunities are abundant!
Applicants can check their status at https://myhrpartnerinc.com/client-jobs/. Scroll to the bottom to: Check on an application you have submitted.
In the event of a job offer, your employment will contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.