Human Resources- Future Opportunities
Do you love HR but also want to have a life? We can help with that!
Should we not have an opening that is a match for you today, Please leave a resume for future openings that are sure to come! We are growing faster than you can say, MyHR Partner offers amazing jobs!!
A little about us
myHR Partner helps people. We step into an organization and take over all or some of the work of HR in a manner that makes sense for their business. We are hands-on, HR Professionals who think strategically and produce tangible results!
What jobs do we offer?
Should we not have any openings posted, we invite you to leave a resume for future opportunities.
All jobs require a formal HR education. Period. It’s so important to support the immense responsibility and liability that we take on as a company.
- Entry-level HR- must have a formal HR education
- Mid-level HR- Generalist duties
- HR Specialist- Specialists in Payroll, Benefits and/or Hiring
- HR Managers- The main contact for various clients
- HR Director- Typically we hire within- but will always review your resume!
Sounds like fun work, but I bet you work crazy hours, right?
This is where myHR Partner is unlike other HR jobs. Our full-time employees work 40 hours a week. Full stop. We also offer part-time options! Our hours are M-F 8:30-5:00 EST with loads of flexibility. You are not expected to work nights, weekends, or holidays. Your Paid Time Off is true vacation time, so leave your computer and cell phone at home. You won’t need them.
We understand that you have a life, so we allow our employees to flex their time as long as we are responsive to our clients. You can take care of the things that are important to you with zero guilt & judgment.
This sounds too good to be true!
We hear this a lot, but our commitment to a 40-hour week is the cornerstone of our culture. Here are some other things you should know about us:
- Forward Thinking- we take a modern approach to all we do.
- Growth- career pathing for every level of staff
- Have we mentioned fun? Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
- Nationwide recognition- we can’t help but brag out our press coverage: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
Wait, there’s more. Let’s talk benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and EAP benefits are company-paid for employees!
- Telemedicine for family - company paid
- 401k with a generous company match
- Generous PTO- Don’t make us confiscate your laptop during your vacation. We will do it!
- Paid Training - Up to 20 hours a year.
- The Gift of Giving- annual donations to your charity
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations
- 11 paid holidays, including your birthday off!
- Fun events: Quarterly events, annual employee appreciation & company retreat. Impromptu celebrations, happy hour, and family included celebrations.
- Drama-free. No-BS. Grown-up work environment. We are HR after all!
Show me the money!
We believe in transparency- so let’s talk money upfront.
We value our employees and recognize their expertise, but our jobs are not six-figure salaries. Have you ever heard the expression “that’s why he/she gets paid the big bucks?” Those big bucks go hand in hand with crazy travel, long hours, and constant demands on your time. Our compensation philosophy reflects our commitment to a strong work-life balance. We feel our employees are priceless and our salaries are competitive and commensurate with a 40-hour week.
What a qualified candidate looks like
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Location: Can be remote or local depending on the opening. We hire from within the Eastern or Central time zones.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business (with a focus in HR), AND/OR a PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM- SCP certificate. This is an absolute requirement.
- Commitment to Learning: Willing to commit to continuous learning up to 20 hours per year paid by the company!
- Software Skills: Must be well versed in MS Office and various software as we are a cloud-based company
- Modern & Progressive HR Approach: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources
How to apply
Apply here: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oEowcfwu&s=Jobvite
Thank you for considering us as a potential employer! Feel free to share this link with someone who might be interested.