Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) has a unique opportunity to join a well-established, growing organization as a Sales Consultant! In this role, your entrepreneurial spirit will help us identify and drive new opportunities for Trimble surveying, mapping, and construction technology solutions throughout our New England territory. The closest office is in Milford, MA but the ideal candidate would reside in and cover areas closer to southeast New Hampshire or southern Maine to best serve our customers.
Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) is the industry-leading provider of measurement solutions that increase customer’s productivity and profitability. Through strong leadership and one of the most talented workforces in the industry, Keystone Precision Solutions prides itself as the premier construction and survey equipment consulting company in the Northeastern United States.
Benefits and Perks
At Keystone Precision Solutions, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks including:
- Team-oriented, driven environment for success and personal growth
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off for vacations, personal days, and community service days
- A position where you are not micromanaged but encouraged to take ownership of your job and region
What the Job Looks Like
In this growth-oriented role reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will work with other sales professionals to drive solution identification while executing management strategy through the following responsibilities:
- Manage the sales process to include identifying Trimble survey, mapping, and construction solutions
- Establish a successful repeatable process for unpacking customer pain points and finding the desired workflow
- Drive strategy, and achievable plan to meet quarterly and yearly individual sales targets.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with strategic accounts, while identifying new accounts
- Build rapport, provide technical information and explanations, and customer satisfaction
- Business development, networking, and other industry-specific attendance and marketing activities
Important Qualifications to your Success
Experience in survey/mapping or AEC industries is preferred, sales experience is a bonus
- Proficiency in Sales CRM and Microsoft Office preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work independently
- Frequent travel is required
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video or phone interview.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.