Localization Program Manager
We’re ISI Language Solutions, a BIG language company, and due to our continued growth, we’re getting bigger! As a Localization Program Manager with ISI you will get to create a collective working environment that promptly services and addresses our clients’ needs. You’ll lead the overall production, financial goals, and quality control of your team and use your dynamic multitasking and creative thinking skills in a variety of industries. Work from our offices in sunny Glendale, CA, or on a remote basis anywhere in the US! We know you will love being a part of our eclectic, fast-paced, and passionate team!
What the job looks like
The Localization Program Manager will work to identify all the necessary elements and clarifications required to deliver high-quality production to all our clients. They’ll determine the most efficient production workload balance, set the production process in motion, and oversee its completion. This position will also manage teams of Project Managers and Project Assistants, providing support and mentorship for all aspects of their work.
Some of the problems the right candidates will help solve
- How do we define and optimize tools and processes to continuously improve overall efficiency and effectiveness?
- How do we help mentor, develop, and set expectations with our team members to set them up for success?
- How do we maintain and establish win-win relationships with key stakeholders?
- How do we identify potential production risks and prevent it from happening?
- How do we make sure that we stay abreast of industry tools, trends, and developments?
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Own end-to-end localization workflow: operational procedures, coordinate production activities, balance priorities, track progress, and guide team members
- Identify and manage project risk through prioritization, issue management, and other mitigation tactics
- Analyze production operations, assess the need for new processes, then prioritize and implement
- Define tools and processes then provide measurable, observable, reliable, and specific key performance indicators
- Maximize customer satisfaction and foster relationships with new and existing clients by ensuring on-time, under budget, and high-quality delivery
- Organize, prepare, and drive client meetings, such as quarterly business reviews, monthly check-ins, and weekly meetings
- Contribute to initiatives aimed at driving consistency, efficiency, and scalability of our localization/translation processes across the board
- Proactively participate in activities such as quality control, damage control, technology development, training, and vendor management
- Recruit and onboard new hires as needed
Qualifications and experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory position in the field of localization and translation
- Experiencewith localization platforms, file formats, and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, Memsource, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet required deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to think from the team and company’s perspective. Be “selfless”
- Analyze with a curious mind. You’re data and numbers-driven
- A passion for problem-solving
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills and experience working across time zones, cultures, and with diverse stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid technical understanding
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
Nice to have
- Knowledge of at least one foreign language at close to native level. Spanish strongly preferred
- Experience in project management or customer service would be an asset
About us and what we offer you
ISI is a top 15 supplier of full-service language and localization services in virtually every language used in business. To learn more about us and what we do, visit https://isilanguagesolutions.com.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salaries and provide unscheduled performance-based bonuses throughout the year
- We are growing at a rapid pace and advancement opportunities are available for those who perform well
- In addition to professional growth and advancement, we offer our employees great perks such as:
- Company-sponsored health and dental insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Fun employee events
- and more!!
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oe01gfwf&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
(Is this a job you want to and can do? If not, feel free to share this link with someone who can say yes and yes!)
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering ISI Language Services as a potential employer!