If you’re passionate about technology, then this is the career for you!
Keystone Precision Solutions is seeking hard-working, customer service-oriented people for the position of Electronics Technician.
Keystone Precision Solutions (KPS) is the industry-leading provider of measurement solutions that increase customer’s productivity and profitability. Through strong leadership and one of the most talented workforces in the industry, Keystone Precision Solutions prides itself as the premier construction and survey equipment consulting company in the Northeastern United States.
Benefits and Perks
At Keystone Precision Solutions, our employees love what they do and love where they work. We offer great perks including:
- Comfortable, relaxed work atmosphere
- Monday – Friday – NO WEEKENDS
- Production Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) program with generous match
- Paid time off for vacations, personal days, and community service days
- A position where you are not micromanaged, but encouraged to take ownership of your job
- Opportunity for personal growth
- On the job training
- Compensation Range: $18-20/hour
What the Job Looks Like
Keystone Precision Solutions Technicians are the technical liaison to our customers in an increasingly complex digital work environment. KPS Technicians must be excellent problem solvers that provide world-class customer service and workmanship. Technicians who are classified as level I are expected to perform the following duties.
- Reviews customer service orders and inspects instruments accordingly for additional repairs or malfunctions by testing or troubleshooting.
- Attend Annual Manufacturers training to attain certification.
- Communicates to the customer the nature of the repair and obtains final approval for performing repairs.
- Obtains the necessary parts needed to complete work in a timely manner.
- Performs repairs and maintenance service work requested in accordance with approved
- quality and efficiency standards.
- Applies knowledge of all phases of warranty /repair work and preventative maintenance within the industry.
- Submits completed service orders and results to the service department.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner to meet safety requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health safety procedures.
- Reports any problems immediately to management.
Important Qualifications to your Success
- Must be proactive, with world-class customer service ability (oral and written).
- Must be able to provide creative solutions and be a problem solver.
- Must have an unwavering sense of urgency.
- Must have experience or educational background in a technical field such as
- electronics, computer science, automotive, mechanical, or electrical.
- Ability to read and interpret service manuals and technical documents.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with high attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal directives to achieve goals.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school diploma or GED prior to experience is required
I’m interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oFG4efwn&s=myHRpartner
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.