We are seeking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to be part of our Cloud Architecture team. If you have passion for innovation and engineering excellence, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the development team to define release readiness criteria, refine our AWS deployment practice for improved reliability, repeatability and security
- Architect, develop, and deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of the services
- Engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Define and deploy effective monitoring / alerting approaches, to proactively notify business stakeholders of issues with critical metrics
- Automate tasks whenever possible, develop and maintain tools and automation
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on AWS or GCP
- Exposure to configuration management and orchestration tools at scale(e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
- Knowledge in DevOps tools(e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, and Gradle)
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools(e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus)
- Proven ability to work independently or as an integral member of a team
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, credentials and key management
- Proven ability to acquire various coding languages (Java, Python…) to support DevOps operation and cloud transformation
- Familiarity in web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Multi-cloud management experience with GCP / Azure
- Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related domain
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.