The Lead Engineer is responsible for design, implementation and overall execution of the front-end apps running on Windows, Macs and Mobiles (Android and iOS).
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Adapt SOLID principles in creating design specification & collaborate project architectural requirements
- Be involved in coaching / mentoring, ready to help, advise and guide team members.
- Perform extensive unit testing & review of code change
- Provide support for on field issues (on need basis)
- Be familiar with any agile methodology (preferred scrum).
- Expected to provide innovative ideas and solutions to the technical problems.
- Experience in test driven development and continuous integration / continuous delivery of software products
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Python, CI/CD pipeline knowledge is a plus.
- Experience of applying development best practices and patterns in relation to security, scalability and performance
- Experience of contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story / requirement creation
- Good debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep track of multiple issues simultaneously
- Usage of source control system Git/GitHub/Gitlab etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- BE / MS / MCA / MSc in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”