Regulatory Program Manager - Sustaining Product
Senior Hardware Sustaining Compliance Project Manager
Logitech’s vision is to design new possibilities that extend human capability, and we are on a super exciting growth journey spanning over almost 30 different product and experience categories that we design, develop and ship to consumers/customers in more than 130 countries. Last year alone we shipped more than 200 million units across the world.
The Senior Hardware Sustaining Compliance PM will manage and drive sustaining product compliance projects and programs for standard/regulation changes in safety, EMC, energy efficiency and RF related fields. Manage product market expansion projects, achieve additional compliance certificates through international approval process, and work with ENG to implement related markings, and ensure all deliverables are completed timely. This role will interface with the management team in compliance group, Legal, Operations, Supply Chain and different business groups and Sales/Marketing. It is an incredible opportunity to learn all things in Logitech. Logitech’s product portfolio is as highlighted extensive and global, so the compliance challenges are limitless. Come be part of a team that is in the go-to-market spotlight and plays an incredibly important part of Logitech’s continued success!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
Manage and drive communication across different business groups and different product categories impacting compliance. Collaborate with Product Compliance team: test lab engineers, compliance technical experts, E2E compliance engineers, and others. Coordinate with Legal, Operations, Supply Chain and each business group and local sales for standard/regulation changes. Be the main contact window for compliance related questions from Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Business Groups after product launch.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5~8 years of experience in product compliance
- Extensive project/program management experience on large scope compliance requirement rollouts
- In-depth knowledge about worldwide regulations, certification schemes, marking requirements, test sample requirements, etc.
- In-depth knowledge about Safety, EMC, RF, and Energy Efficiency from system level and component level
- Familiar with IT type of products (including components certification requirements) and wireless technologies, such as 2,4 GHz SRD, Bluetooth, WIFI 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, NFC, Qi technology and others
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Familiar with MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Gmail & related tools
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Passionate about product compliance work
- Proactive, willing to take ownership, drive projects/communications and take challenges
- Flexible working hours, due to intensive work with other regions
Bachelor or master’s degree is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way. #LI-HS1