Head of Sales, Video Collaboration, India
We are looking for a dynamic Leader with strong strategic vision, sound business planning and Go-To-Market innovation to drive our fast growing Video Collaboration business in India. This new position requires a strong quality leader with: 1) Extensive leadership experiences across B2B Sales, marketing and multi functions; 2) Proven track record in a multi culture leadership role 3) Comfortable driving strategic alignment and operational excellence in a matrix organization with strong entrepreneur mindset. He/she will collaborate with global Business Group and regional cluster teams to define optimum strategy, priorities and plans to maximize Logitech for business revenue opportunities.
The Head of Sales, Video Collaboration, India is fully responsible to lead & drive (sales & marketing) Go-To-Market strategies, innovations and execution in our Video Collaboration business. He/she will be fully responsible for the India VC Category P&L. Based in India (preferably in Mumbai or New Delhi) this role reports to the Head of Logitech for Business.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
● Develop and align an aggressive 3-5 year strategic plan and P&L model for our VC business;
● Strategize and drive disruptive GTM in India;
● Implement infrastructure and processes needed for the rapid GTM expansion;
● Lead annual and quarterly VC sales and marketing plans for execution in India;
● Build strong commercial relationship with strategic partners (Microsoft, Zoom and Google etc);
● Innovate and evolve business model from product selling to solution, platforms and ecosystems;
● Build VC system capability in Inida;
● Deliver revenue and profit growth targets in conjunction with VC BG and regional clusters;
● Build and share best practices across markets
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
● +10 years in leadership position of a global VC/B2B MNC company;
● Extensive management experience in B2B sales and marketing (other functions a plus);
● Entrepreneurial and business owner mindset (startup experience a big plus);
● Strategic capability to develop, align, own and drive 3-5 year growth plan with HQ
● Comfortable and ability to lead and perform well in a matrix global organization
● Solid understanding of VC/B2B space including but not limiting to channel mgmt, high touch sales, different channel verticals, pre-sales and after sales, hardware/software product portfolio
● Passion and energy to drive hyper growth in a new yet rapidly growing business segment;
● Logitech value: Humble and Hungry; Decide and Do, Open and be ourselves; Collaborate and Challenge
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”