This position is responsible for new Team Member orientation of JBS policies and procedures.
- Conduct and continually improve classroom orientation programs
- Ensure all new Team Member documentation is completed in a timely manner and submitted to their file
- Accurately track time and attendance of new team members while in orientation.
- Assigning and tracking of lockers to team members
- Assess the need for interpreters in various departments for communications clarity and coordinate the assistance of the interpreter
- Assist in acclimating new Team Members in and around the confines of the facility and with the qualification process
- Conducting pre-employment tours
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent required.
(Internal candidates must have less than 4 attendance points to apply)
- 1+ years' experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the work performed on production floor
- Previous training experience preferred; must have completed 90 day probationary period
- Computer Skills: Standard computer skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Must be able to effectively communicate company policies and procedures during orientation. Bilingual preferred.
- Must be comfortable in presenting material to large groups
- Strong organizational skills. Administer, track, and evaluate all new Team Member Orientation and On boarding training in accordance and compliance with JBS policies.