SENIOR SALES MANAGER
JBS USA is a dynamic and leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Provide consumer, category and sales solutions to Retail, Distributor and Processor Customers in a designated sales territory. Partner and liaison between Customers and Headquarter Teams. Day-to-day account development and management to achieve company and customer desired goals.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK or Nashville, TN and surrounding areas preferred with some flexibility- this is a remote position.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multi-unit retail operators, distributors and processors
- Create and develop new business plans for a new market area, including implementation of the plan and the ability to define channel/market volume and margin potential
- Implement corporate strategy; develop and maintain new and existing customers
- Negotiate Customer agreements
- Hold quarterly reviews with Key Accounts and develop mutual plans for growth
- Leverage knowledge of the company’s products and specifications to solve customer opportunities
- Be a resource for your customers, but analyzing consumption data and consumer research to define opportunities for future growth
- Managing and Leading a Key Account Manager – direct report, calling on area customers
- Travel required – 50%
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to National Multi-Unit Retail Accounts and Distributors
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in proteins or commodity base products required; beef experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with retailer, syndicated data
- Ability to navigate customer/client conversations, that leads to selling/ developing brands and relationships
- Strong communication, sales planning skills required
- Basic computer skills required including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Remote position: Preferred location in Oklahoma City or Nashville, TN Markets