- Supervise, evaluate and direct personnel on shift in performing operations according to sound operating principles and company policies and procedures
- Stimulate maximum safety, efficiency and productivity of production workers; ensure proper training of employees
- Anticipate and determine causes of delays in shift operations and take appropriate actions to meet production schedules
- Apply company employee relations and union contract policies in all dealing with employees
- Monitor and confirm that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained and sanitized for efficient production
- Arrange to have appropriate production records prepared and maintained (i.e., payroll, yields)
- Work closely with other production supervisors and management to promote efficiency and teamwork in each department and in plant facility
- Attend meetings as scheduled or called
- Perform various other duties as needed or as assigned
- Extensive knowledge and technical skill in a variety of production jobs.
- Supervisory skills; good interpersonal relations; ability to handle conflict.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team Player with leadership skills
- Bilingual and College preferred but not required
- Computer skills required
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers .
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled