JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Center of Innovation & Technology for Excellence (CITE) is seeking a senior business solutions analyst who is passionate about data storytelling for solutions that would have an impact on JBS’s competitive advantage, especially in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence (BI), Virtual & Augmented Reality (VR/AR), and Blockchain. By analyzing and evaluating data across all the business units, you will create concepts, prototypes and iterate on ideas, serving as a bridge between our business units and our data scientists.
In this role, you will partner with the business units to move strategically by:
- Identifying opportunities and developing/communicating clear business cases for the digital transformation
- Categorizing the business data needed to produce the most useful insights
- Enhancing the internal collaboration between business units through alignment of people, processes and technologies with business goals
- Measuring performance and comparing the results to similar efforts across the organization and the industry
- Maintaining a roadmap for each business unit, based on its maturity level
- Developing fluent understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and broader marketplace
- Building and cultivating new partnerships with research institutions and universities
Successful Candidate: A successful candidate must:
- Take the initiative, easily understand the business dynamics, see the big picture, assess current practices and identify new areas where inefficiencies affect the bottom line of the company
- Ensure that the solution produces insights that the business can interpret and execute on, and, ultimately, communicates the benefits of these insights to users to drive adoption
- Translate the business by identifying the use case, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling, etc.
- Understand the uses of business and market information to better drive decisions
- Relate with multiple teams to understand the problems of the business
- Passion for learning, improving process and attentions to the form of how the information it is presented
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Agribusiness, Animal Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics, etc. or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge in of enterprise data tools and technologies
- Project management Skills (i.e. PMP, CSM, CSPO) and process improvement capabilities (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Experience in managing product development projects
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude