Wild Fork is on a mission to transform the way people shop and eat protein. We opened the doors to our first retail grocery stores in 2018, and we have since expanded with ecommerce to deliver nationwide. As we continue to grow and open new stores around the country, we are always looking for foodies with a passion for protein to join our team.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for analyzing financial records and reports, reconciliations and accruals of overall invoices, rents, utility bills, prepaid amortizations and POS sales. Assure proper cost allocations amongst all business units.
Schedule: Monday - Friday (In-Office)
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
POS Daily Reconciliations
- This involves ensuring that all stores closed out their drawers each day
- Pulling all transactions from POS
- Comparing transactions to SRP, further ensuring that the nightly batch to PRD matches.
Month End Close Process
- Includes the POS reconciliation
- Accruing any difference between POS, SRP and PRD
- Posting entries from
- Reviewing and Posting all Journal Entries from Riverside
Blackline (Account Reconciliation)
- Complete excel formats for assigned accounts
- Enter and tie out the blackline balances pulled from G/L
Prepaid Amortization Account
- Adding new accounts, setting the amortization scheduled
- Monthly review and keep the balance reconciled
- Book the prepaid as part of month close process
- Work with Acc. Payable to set process for ensuring bills are rec’d and added to NISC module
- Review all locations during month to ensure we are getting bills
- Review all locations during close process and accruing what is needed.
- Coordination with expansion team to ensure non-nakisa vendors are paid on time.
- Ensure that timing of payments, planning a prepaid month of rent if Nakisa is getting payment late
- Review process and monitoring for sub leases where someone owes us rent
- Review all locations during close process and accruing as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years progressive accounting experience
- SAP experience
- Blackline experience
- Proven analytical skills, including the understanding of general accounting principles.
- Solid organizational skills, including strong detail orientation and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Superb communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and a GL Module