INTERNATIONAL KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
At Planterra Foods, we believe our planet is filled with delicious ideas. Leveraging the resources of our investor, JBS USA Food Company, we aspire to change the future of protein by giving people more flavorful, plant-based choices. Our goal is to delight people from vegans to flexitarians to meat-eaters by giving them more delicious plant-based protein choices, like our first brand OZO™.
- Manage and pursue sales opportunities, develop strategic plans with existing and potential customers, oversee marketing and retailer activations, and drive sales.
- Leverage network to map opportunities
- Utilize reports from the business analysis and market data to grow sales, increase profitability, and improve efficiency.
- Report out sales performance and challenges, participate in strategy and annual planning meetings, including the development of key account sales forecast and budget.
- Coordinate with operations to ensure all orders can be met within the needed timeline.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Logistics or commensurate combination of international sales, export experience & education
- Prior international account sales experience required, food industry preferred
- Demonstrated negotiation and sales skills, including strategic thinking and key account management
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and grasp new ideas both independently and collaboratively
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and energy with an ability to work well within a growing commercial team
- Ability to partner cross-functionally through strong relationship building and influencing
- Knowledge and experience in PC spreadsheet and database (Excel, PPT, Word) applications
- Willingness to travel as needed, approximately 20-25%
- Experience with product re-formulation for international markets and custom packaging a PLUS!
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, paid holidays
- Base salary range of $75,000-90,000
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug (including marijuana), alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.