DIRECTOR OF CASE READY & COMMODITY GROUND BEEF SALES
Director of Case Ready and Commodity Ground Beef Sales
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Lead the ground beef sales strategies and execution for both Beef Divisions, while partnering/collaborating with all other JBS BU’s.
- Responsible for ground beef sales KPI’s/ budget delivery of revenue/margin for both Beef Divisions.
- Coordinate/ communicate sales strategies effectively with peer Sales Directors and KAM’s.
- Responsible for case ready and foodservice ground beef customer/account development.
- Coordinates the strategic direction using consumer insights, programming and product knowledge that influences customer perceptions and purchases
- Supports and contributes to the effective management of demand planning and product inventory as assigned by plant (old age, over runs and freight maximization)
- Responsible for managing customer product mix and volumes to support plant operation excellence and efficiencies.
- Conduct and/or coordinate customer reviews, presentations and customer visits
- Assure that market intelligence is received and submitted to the Marketing and Pricing Depts. for analysis in a timely manner
- 4-6 years Sales management experience and ability to communicate and lead a successful sales strategy
- Experience in our key areas of focus; Retailer and Foodservice/Fresh meat (beef preferred) industry.
- Ability to formulate and recommend plans, policies, goals, and objectives for sales activities to increase the company’s ground beef market share, growth and profitability.
- Ability to lead a team and successfully support Retailer/Foodservice market share expansion in existing, or capture separate/new market share
- Ability to identify retail and foodservice trends and new product opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to gain cooperation with all internal departments including marketing, scheduling, customer service, finance, research and development
- Ability to develop and execute both short and long term sales plans and programs in conjunction with Senior Management, to ensure profitability and growth of the Company’s products
- Ability to develop and recommend pricing strategy component of product marketing mix in working closely with Pricing
- Successful customer relationship management is required
- Able to communicate effectively with upper management
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills are preferred
- Highly organized and effective time management skills are preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Required basic computer skills
- Able to travel when needed (up to 75%)