Responsible for all tasks including but not limited to preventive and breakdown maintenance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities but are not limited to:
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Trouble shoot, diagnose, and repair:
24-480 volt electrical systems
Controls, safeties, motors contactors, heaters, etc.
Servo system and controls
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical and pneumatic systems
Lifting, transfer, valves, bearings, gearboxes, chains, belts, etc.
Vacuum systems and controls
- Basic Machine shop skills:
Drilling, tapping, welding, fabrication
- Perform preventative Maintenance tasks:
Lubrication of equipment and machinery following standard
Procedures as indicated on P.M. sheets or in equipment manuals
- Technical problem solving skills
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Moderate physical demands, cold and damp environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Electrical, electronics, mechanical, knowledge in PLC troubleshooting, and so computer skills
- Should include backgrounds in electrical, electronics, welding, machine shop skills and ability to read schematics
- Good safety record, good attendance