The Designer will be responsible for partnering with the Head of Marketing to lead the development and growth of the Wild Fork brand. Collaborating with the rest of the marketing team, along with a Copywriter, you will be a part of envisioning creative campaigns and determining critical brand design elements. The primary output will be marketing materials, website visuals, email communications, in-store materials, digital ads, infographics and more.
We work in a fast-paced, high collaboration business that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to manage input from multiple stakeholders. We are focused on building a best-in-class, nationally known brand, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal. This role is perfect for the person looking to make a big impact on a soon to be household name brand.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and others to develop a strong brand identity
- Propose creative concepts and present strategic creative thinking to business leaders
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of marketing materials (in-store flyers, brochures, gift guides, etc)
- Produce content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Take creative direction and creative briefs to create persuasive advertising and consumer facing marketing executed against different channels
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Ideally would have passion for food and personally enjoy cooking or grilling.
- Relevant experience in high growth, direct-to-consumer businesses grown primarily through digital tactics
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated success in creating copy for B2C retail and/or ecommerce businesses, ideally in a DTC business that grew rapidly from regional to national
- Experience in producing creative work for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Experience with Shopify
- Proficiency with relevant design suite software
- Strong creative vision and understanding of what it takes to build a rapidly scaling DTC business
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE