LIVE HAUL SUPERVISOR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures adherence to all safety programs and compliance with current DOT regulations.
- Supervises Live Haul Truck Drivers on shift to include monitoring of time and attendance, discipline and DOT paperwork.
- Works directly with Catching Crew contactors to ensure chickens get to the plant on time.
- Ensures all animal welfare programs are enforced.
- Assists with the preparation of daily catch sheet. Communicates schedules to drivers and contractors.
- Keeps manager informed of daily
Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
BASIC SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience to successfully perform the duties of this job.
- CDL license preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) required; SAP experience preferred
- Confidentiality a must