JBS is hiring an Employment/Talent Acquisition Manager to work with our Operations team in Souderton, PA! The successful candidate will have a strong background in talent acquisition in a manufacturing environment. Come work with JBS! We offer growth, great benefits and fun, fast paced environment. This position will have for approximately 1500+ employees in the Souderton, PA plant. This position with report to the Director, Human Resources.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a subject matter expert in the recruitment and on boarding of new hires, developing, facilitating, implementing all phases of the recruitment process, and providing guidance, advice and follow-up to ensure compliance with policies, internal processes, local collective bargaining agreement and employment laws.
- Develops new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Acts as point of contact for managers and provides support in regards to recruitment strategies and issues, providing timely and appropriate guidance and offering management consultation and coaching.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department
- Works with the General Manager and Department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Acts as an employee advocate providing coaching and advisory services
- Answers questions and ensure compliance for all processes regarding HRIS.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with Affirmative Action Plan, ADA, EEOC, etc.
- Prepares and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data in their area of responsibility
- Supervises up to 2 Employment Coordinators
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
- Proven experience in talent acquisition: 2- 4 years
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- 2-3 years’ experience in meat processing or other manufacturing setting preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, change driven environment.
- Timely, responsive, accurate, and thorough in all written and verbal communication
- Able to manage through complex issues by asking the right questions, utilizing resources, and gathering data to triage and solve problems
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Able to relate open and comfortably with diverse groups of people