Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
The Wastewater DAF Operator is primarily a morning shift position. Availability to work other shifts to cover vacations and absences is required. Responsibilities include but are not limited to operating the waste water pretreatment equipment, mange PH levels, keep system’s filters clean, load the grease onto tanker trailers and mange systems chemical inventory.
- Waste water experience (1 to 2 years, preferred)
- Manufacturing operational or maintenance experience (1 to 2 years)
- Refrigeration or Steam boiler experience is a plus.
- Basic mechanical Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to problem solve
- The position interacts and must communicate effectively with other plant operations & maintenance personnel. The position will also require participation and responsibility in all company safety, food safety and environmental management programs
- This position reports to the maintenance supervisor on shift.
- Ability to work outside and under extreme hot/cold temperatures is REQUIRED.
- Excellent work attendance is a must
- Position will work from Mon-Fri with some weekend work and possible on call duties