QA TECHNICIAN A SHIFT
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Production experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- High School degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Must attach resume
- Monitor and evaluate quality levels of product, areas, and people.
- Ensure all company safety guidelines are being followed.
- Follow all food safety requirements.
- Work closely with management to achieve production objectives.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid time off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary rate of $22.25/hr
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.