EssenceMediacom | Associate Partnerships DirectorApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Associate Partnerships Director
EssenceMediacom is GroupM’s newest and largest agency. We are building the agency of the future by combing Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with Mediacom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise.
Our promise is to deliver breakthrough thinking for brands and our people. This means reinventing how brands interact with customers to take advantage of the opportunities of the new communications economy. In doing so, building a breakthrough culture and career opportunities for our people.
The role of Associate Partnerships Director sits in EssenceMediacom’s Creative Futures team. Creative Futures works at the intersection of data and technology, media and creative to drive relevance for brands. Not disruptive or annoying, we strive to reshape how brands connect with consumers by creating advertising that is relevant and useful to the end user. Our data-driven and insight-led approach truly delivers on the promise of 'right moment, right message’. We are the integration of content and context, and deliver 21st century creative through cultural, platform and cultural relevance.
About the role
The Associate Partnerships Director will be responsible for the successful implementation of our clients’ brand and media partnerships. They understand the influence of culture on brands, have exceptional project management skills &/or production experience, attention to detail, creative flair, an appetite to learn and ability to build relationships that will deliver success for our clients’ partnerships campaigns. You will be well versed across all remits including people, client, commercial and product.
What will make you stand out
- Be a team player that can confidently build relationships with the wider Creative Futures team – e.g. strategy, creative, social.
- Can inspire and manage a project team to deliver on time, to budget and resolve any potential delivery risks.
- Recognise, work through and problem solve conflict situations (internally and externally).
- Contribute to team and culture initiatives to help maintain our positive workplace culture that promotes and supports work/life balance, fulfilment and job satisfaction.
- Learn about our clients’ businesses and objectives, building positive client relationships through best-in class servicing.
- Use clear and proactive communication to ensure agency and client are working well together for the success of campaign development and delivery.
- Work with delivery team to manage client expectations, status, objectives, budgets and timelines in a timely manner.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills for sharing creative recommendations and production proposals.
- Support the team on Award submission requirements.
- Develop your commercial acumen of the agency’s business and Creative Futures revenue targets.
- Continue to develop negotiation skills and commercial acumen within team.
- Confidently support the development of responses to briefs working closely with your Director/Lead and internal specialists including strategy & creative teams.
- Manage key project related documents including WIPs, workflow management, presentations and finance.
- Support the logistical & production elements of campaigns - occasionally travelling for shoots, activations or events and asset development/management.
- Be accountable for quality assurance across all deliverables and ensure all output from the team is of the highest quality.
- Confidently and proactively navigate the creative & production management process, including briefings, timings and budget.
- Collaborate with external suppliers e.g. media partners, publishers and production suppliers.
More about you
- At least 4 years experience – either in creative / media agency or publisher environment managing production projects.
- A passion for and understanding of creative and its impact on campaign success.
- Confidence with project management and production processes when working with clients.
- Proven capability of delivering successful campaign assets for clients.
- Able to keep track of budgets & timelines effectively.
- Experience in shoots, content production and/or TV advertising will be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Track record of contributing to a positive, inclusive culture with high performance at its core.
What we can offer you
- Our ‘Strive’ flexible working policy
- Learning and Development Academy
- WPP Global Employee Discounts
- Reconnect Program (work in our offices overseas)
- Industry leading parental leave
- Birthday leave, Summer days, Culture initiatives across the year
- DE&I program
Apply now and send your CV via the link!