EssenceMediacom | Strategic Digital DirectorApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Strategic Digital Director
The Strategic Digital Director will work closely with the Business Unit Head and will ensure smooth, accurate, and effective planning and implementation of clients’ digital media campaigns
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to the various disciplines of digital media advertising – from strategy and planning to implementation and analytics
- Opportunity to handle the country’s top companies and brands
- Being part of an organization that promotes excellence through mentoring and talent development programs while maintaining an environment of fun and camaraderie
Measures of Success:
In 3 to 6 months, you should have established a clear understanding of the client’s business and the specific agency deliverables for the accounts assigned to you.
What your day job looks like at EssenceMediacom:
The Strategic Digital Director is the primary point of contact of clients for agency deliverables pertaining to digital campaigns.
- Works collaboratively with Communications Planners in developing digital strategies ensuring up to date consumer behavior insights are applied.
- Leads and expertly manages digital planning and buying, and evaluation of ads for various digital platforms and executions
- Consolidates data and analyses done by the digital planners and Communications Planning Teams to establish learning and drive improvement of existing practices
- Identifies and evaluates results of test and learn initiatives to discover new knowledge and support for innovative agency recommendations
- Works with relevant internal and external EssenceMediacom teams and digital partners for brands’ requirements and deliverables ( i.e.- MBA, GroupM Units, and Digital vendors)
- Guides junior members of the digital team in plan management, campaign evaluation as well as developing recommendations for digital campaigns
- Works with digital vendors to stay abreast on innovations and to look out for fresh and
strategic test opportunities
What you'll bring:
- 8 - 10 years experience in Media/ Digital Media (Planning and/or Buying) or adjacent industries such as Brand Management or Media Vendor working with agencies in a strategic capacity.
- Graduate of a business, digital or research-related course:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Communication Research, etc.
- Comfortable working with data
- Strong analytical and number skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Google and Facebook certifications
- Highly proficient in planning and implementing campaigns in Facebook and Google platforms,
- with substantial experience in drawing learning from Analytics dashboards of said platforms
- Experience in Programmatic
- Substantial knowledge of Ad Serving Technologies
- Good MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Detail orientedness
- Self-starter attitude
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and a can-do/positive attitude
- High level of accountability and integrity
More about EssenceMediacom
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth.
EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability. EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
Philippines Market Overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.