EssenceMediacom | Media Planning ManagerApply Now
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to Senior Media Planning Manager.
3 best things about the job:
1. Opportunity to work for a well-known international brand
2. Work with talented colleagues across various digital media disciplines
3. Learn about the Korean digital media landscape and learn more about data management
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
• You will go through an onboarding process to understand the processes and guidelines to the
account and related tasks
• You will be introduced to all stakeholders and lead in current campaign operations
• You will start to manage digital executions together with your junior
In six months:
• Manage manipulate data and create charts for reports and depth insight develop
• Drive strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
In 12 months:
• Further innovative media solution and deep insights
What your day job looks like at:
• Develop media strategy, planning and execution ; incl. digital media
• Prepare presentations for high level clients and conduct research to support media rationale
• Deliver clear communication to clients and maintain good working relationships
• Conduct competitive analysis and provide market insights
What you’ll bring:
• Assist in the development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effecti
vely reach the target audience, including emerging media tactics
• Develop the quarterly and annual media plan
• Assist in maintaining budget updates and spread sheets
• Report competitive analysis
• Generate analysis of market performance
• Work with buying team and team leader to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy
• Billing Reconciliation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean and Intermediate MS Office
skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• Natural curiosity and desire to learn new media, trend, and technology and Ability to analyse
• Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating
• Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
• 3-5 years media agency and/or digital agency experience working on media planning and/or
• Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies and Experience with
new/emerging media, a plus
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people.
EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
About South Korea:
GroupM Korea is the leading global media investment management operation in Korea. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. At GroupM Korea, we embrace creativity and ideas as we embark on an exciting journey towards growth!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Overview of job:
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are
responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for the growing
business. In this role, you will learn and be responsible for handling a reputable portfolio of luxury and
FMCG clients on a local level.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and
inclusion is important to us.