EssenceMediacom | Manager Business PlanningApply Now
EssenceMediacom | Manager Business Planning
Overview of Job
Mediacom is seeking Manager – Offline Planning with 3-5 year of work experience who would be responsible for planning offline media spends and activating TV, Print & Radio campaigns across platforms including, but not limited to offline. The candidate should possess good communication and team management skills as the work demands inter-team communication and liaison.
3 best things about the job:
- You would be working in one of the most exiting agencies
- Client that supports and encourages innovative and exciting work
- Scope to work on various target segments
Measurement of success
In three months:
- You would have complete knowledge of relevant categories.
- Total understanding of the various agency functions
- You would have been able to understand the client working style and deliver on their day-to-day requirements and start building relationships with the key decision makers within the current pipeline
In six months:
- Demonstrate good understanding of clients’ business and challenges and ability to apply the knowledge in the formulation of campaign strategy and recommendation.
- Build a good relationship with clients, internal and external stakeholders, and partners
- Proactively drive the business initiatives and response to the client requirements & briefs.
- Have full understanding of what is happening on client’s business & work accordingly
- Ability to start leading long term & short-term media planning for the client
In 12 months:
- Established strong team and Client relationship and receive great feedback from co-workers and key client contacts
- Been the source of what’s new and emerging in media & technology to deliver new and innovative Client solutions
- Challenge briefs and constantly evolve our strategies to ensure we hit client KPIs and constantly take campaigns to the next level
- Planning & Strategy: Ensure holistic thinking is carried across channel planning and outcomes that can be clearly measured.
What your day job looks like:
- Plan and execute social media campaigns.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders for creatives, content and copies.
- Interact with client for briefs, approvals and feedbacks
- Influencer marketing – Tap on opportunities with existing and new set of clients and pitch them ideas.
- Keep a tap on relevant trending topics to suggest real time social media posts and content around the same.
- Reporting and responding to queries on brands social media pages
What you will need:
- At-least 3+ years’ experience in media strategy / planning / execution / account planning
- Comfortable making & presenting annual, quarterly media strategy & plans.
- With an experience of various responsibilities within the media ecosystem. Should know offline marketing. Knowledge of digital marketing would be a plus.
- Go getter attitude, data analytics, communication skills, good logical reasoning, attention to detail, integrity, empathy, aptitude & dare for innovation.
- Working knowledge of all tools – TGI, BARC, MAP, IRS. Knowledge of digital tools (COMSCORE, Similarweb, Google trends, etc) would be a plus.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
More about EssenceMediacom:
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
2020 brought opportunities for brands to innovate because of which we saw an evolving media stack. The growth of digital is set to soar high because of changing consumer habits. With approximately 500 million smartphone users, low-priced data plans, 45 to 50 million e-commerce shoppers, approximately 60 OTT offerings and a young population, India is a mobile-first internet market. It is also one of the top 10 ad spend markets in the world and is set to climb the ranks. Global big tech corporations have made considerable investments in top e-commerce/retail ventures and Indian start-ups, blurring the lines between social media, e-commerce and mobile payments, resulting in disruption on an unimaginable scale.
At GroupM India, there’s never a dull moment between juggling client requests, managing vendor partners and having fun with your team. We believe in tackling challenges head-on and getting things done.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.