EssenceMediacom | Analytics InternApply Now
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We will be offering media internship in the various media aspect covering search, social, out-of- home, offline, programmatic working with the industry leading clients under Mindshare, EssenceMediacom, Wavemaker, Xaxis and mPlatform.
In which students onboard this internship experience with us would be expose to leading media innovation, learning from established media professional and working with the best available tools in each different area of media. At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about this job:
- Exposure to media and marketing analytics working on a global account
- Run end to end data science workflow (data collection, data cleaning, analysis and validation), while contributing to innovative data science projects to value- add media performances
- Hands on exposure on analytics and data science tools e.g. Bigquery, Python etc.
• To support the teams in building a forecasting model for media planning
• To assist the team in formulating strategic recommendations based on gathered insights, and support the delivery of reporting for clients.
• Continuously improve project performance and processes by collaborating with the team to develop new tools and solutions.
Required skills & traits:
• Bachelor's degree in a related quantitative field or currently studying (e.g. Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of various data analysis tools and software (e.g., Excel, SQL, R, Python, Tableau).
• Is proficient in statistical principles and how they apply to tasks/work items.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex data sets.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present data-driven
• insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Passion for continuous learning and staying current with industry trends and best practices in analytics.
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with